Financial Commitments Beyond Tuition
Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School has additional costs associated with the Kelly experience. Review the items below for more information. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding fees, please contact our Director of Admissions.
The following fees are required:
- Enrollment fee
- Annual fee
- FACTS Tutition fee
- Technology fee
Other applicable fees are as follows:
- Athletic fee (does not include Cheerleading and KDF; separate fees are required to participate.)
- Freshman/New Student fee
- Parking fee
- Students must purchase books on their school-supplied iPad through their iTunes account.
- Consumable workbooks/supplies may be associated with specific classes.
Parents are encouraged to participate in the Annual Fund Drive each year. Annual Fund is our yearly fundraising event which strives to bridge the gap between tuition collected and the cost to educate your child. Our goal is 100% participation as a sign of support for our school’s mission.
We partner with Parker Uniforms to provide uniforms for our school. They can be purchased at:
3863 Stagg Dr
Beaumont, TX 77701
or online at https://www.parkersu.com
- Kelly also maintains a used uniform store on campus free of charge.
- Outside jackets are not allowed in school. School jackets can be purchased throughout the school year.
- Fridays are Spirit-dress days in which students may wear a Kelly-approved spirit shirt and jeans. Spirit shirts are available for sale throughout the school year.
Clubs and Organizations
Various clubs and organizations require dues and fees to participate.
Students are assigned a school-owned iPad, a case, and charger at the beginning of every school year. Costs will be incurred if iPads or accessories become damaged or are lost.