Sharing in our goal to educate your child
Guided in our mission to serve, it is our goal to make Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School an accessible option to every applicant. Our tuition rates are based on a sliding scale determined by a family’s household income. The sliding scale provides all families with some form of financial assistance.
Kelly High School has a sliding scale tuition, which is the primary assistance offered. Limited additional financial assistance is available to families that qualify. In order to apply for financial assistance, a FACTS Grant and Aid Application must be completed and include a copy of your most current income tax return, W2’s, and all other required income verification paperwork must be provided to FACTS. An application may NOT be completed until your child has been officially accepted and enrolled at MKCHS. Application for additional assistance is not a guarantee that additional assistance will be received.
The Real FACTS
FACTS is a secure third party online program used by MKCHS to process financial aid applications and conduct a need-based financial analysis of each financial aid applicant. It is a program designed specifically for tuition & financial aid management. We use FACTS so that our process
- is available to you 24 hours a day
- keeps your financial documents with a secure third party
- guides you through the application
- allows us to deliver aid to those most in need
A Committee Designed with YOU in Mind
MKCHS maintains a Finance Committee to review applications. The committee begins meeting in May of the previous school year to determine financial assistance awards to families in need for the coming school year. Additional tuition assistance is considered in the following order:
- Current Kelly 9-11th students/families
- Incoming 9th students/families from partner schools or other Catholic schools
- Transfer 10-12th students/families from other Catholic schools
- Incoming 9th students/families from non-partner schools
- Transfer 10-11th students/families from other schools
Our hope is that our Financial Assistance program supports a student and family’s dream for an exceptional education. If you have any questions about Financial Assistance, please contact our Business Office.