We are pleased that you’re considering becoming a part of the MKCHS Community.
While our students represent a variety of perspectives, backgrounds and experiences, they are all given the chance to learn from distinguished faculty and, more importantly, they are Bulldogs.
International students follow essentially the same procedure and have the same application requirements as all other students.
In addition to the application, all international students applying for admissions must submit a formal transcript evaluation and must take the iTEP Slate test at their own expense. Scores will be sent to the MKCHS Director of Recruitment and Admissions. Score requirements are based on a case-to-case basis, but we recommend a score of a 4.0 to be considered. To register and find a testing center near you, please visit:
- Ordinarily, students are only accepted at the beginning of a semester.
- Ordinarily, students who seek to repeat a year are not eligible for admission.
- Ordinarily, students are not admitted unless they are at the appropriate age for their grade level.
- Students must have sufficient credits and courses to meet the school’s standards for the grade into which they seek entrance.
- Students must be in good standing with their former school, especially regarding financial obligations, conduct and attendance.
- Students are put on a waiting list or probation until the academic records have been received from the previous school. Academic records brought by the registering students are not considered official.
- Acceptance is contingent upon available space.
- The Admissions Committee makes decisions on admissions.