MKCHS 2019-2020 Annual Fund
Current Total: $67,000
Why is 100% parent participation so important?
It is important that you, as a parent, believe in the education your child is receiving at Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School; your gift is a vote of confidence and a sign that you support our mission. Also, a high participation rate inspires independent donors to give generously, and private foundations consider parent participation rates when considering making a grant to the school.
Why do we ask parents to donate on top of paying tuition?
Like most independent schools, MKCHS relies on a combination of tuition, Annual Fund gifts, and other revenue streams to cover annual operating costs.
What is the Annual Fund?
The Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School Annual Fund is the school’s top fundraising priority. As a Catholic School, we rely on generous support from parents, alumni, and friends of MKCHS to help make up the difference between tuition revenues and the full cost of providing a superior education to our students. The Annual Fund is a yearly campaign to raise financial support for a wide range of programs and initiatives that continue to provide our students with a solid educational foundation to succeed in high school and beyond.
Every year, the School seeks 100% participation from all current parents, faculty, and staff, School Board and Alumni Board Members. We also seek support from the entire Kelly community, including alumni, past parents, and grandparents.
What, exactly, does the Annual Fund provide for MKCHS?
Your gifts to the Annual Fund will support:
1. Updated technology, specialized software
2. Library and Science enhancements
3. Professional development opportunities for faculty and staff
4. Updated school security system and a full-time police officer
5. New curriculum initiatives
6. Facility upgrades and maintenance
7. Supplies for the library, classrooms, athletics, and the arts
8. Tuition assistance
9. Ability to attract and retain a talented and committed faculty
2019-2020 Annual Fund Goals:
- 100% Participation from our Current Parents, Faculty & Staff, School Board, and Alumni Board Members.
- Raise $110,000 by May 1st, 2020