The Real FACTS
Grounded in our mission to serve, it is our goal to make Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School an accessible option for every family. It is our responsibility to be as transparent as possible when presenting all of your financial options. Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School has partnered with FACTS Management for all of your financial needs. FACTS is a secure third party online program to process your monthly tuition payments, receive financial assistance applications, and keep your payments at your fingertips.
How FACTS Works
FACTS plays two very important roles in our tuition management process:
- Grant and Tuition Assistance (Financial Assistance)
- Tuition Enrollment (Payment Plan)
These two processes work together to offer our current and incoming families a convenient, one-stop-shop option for financial assistance and tuition payments. If you wish to apply for financial assistance, you must complete an application through FACTS. If you wish to set up a payment plan to pay for your student’s tuition, you must complete the setup instructions through FACTS.
FACTS Grant and Tuition Assistance
Our tuition rates are based on a sliding scale determined by a family’s household income. The sliding scale provides all families with some form of financial assistance. Additional financial assistance is available to families who qualify. In order to apply for financial assistance, an application must be completed in the FACTS site. Application for additional assistance is not a guarantee that it will be granted.
An application may NOT be completed until your child has been officially accepted and enrolled at MKCHS.
In order to complete the application, make sure all income verification paperwork (W-2s, 1099s, applicable 1040 tax form, etc.) is easily accessible.
- Click on this link: FACTS Grant and Tuition Assistance
- Click on the Applicant Sign-In button
- Click on “Go to the new online application”
- Click on “Create an Account” under New User (NOTE: If you are/were enrolled at a partner school and your information is still the same, use the same log-in as a NEW USER. Then select MKCHS as the school. This will roll-over a small portion of your existing information.)
- Complete the financial assistance application indicating all students you have enrolled at MKCHS as well as students you have enrolled at one of our partner schools.
- Upload your 2015 tax return, W-2’s, and any other required income verification paperwork. Please bring this information to the Business Office at the school if you do not have the capability to upload those documents and we will assist you in this process.
Your application cannot be considered complete and ready to process until all 2015 financial information has been provided/submitted to FACTS (W-2s, 1099s, applicable 1040 tax form, etc) . If you have filed an extension, provide your 2014 tax information, with a copy of your extension request.
There is a section to complete on your application requesting that you explain any special circumstances that affect your family. Please complete this information as this will help the Financial Aid Committee in their decision about awarding additional financial assistance.
If you require further help completing the FACTS application, please contact our Business Office at 409.866.2351 x106.
FACTS Tuition Enrollment
FACTS is used for families who choose to pay their child’s tuition on a monthly basis. The following series of instructions will walk you through the enrollment process.
- Click on this link: FACTS Tuition Enrollment
- If you have already completed the Grant and Tuition Assistance application, please continue to step 3. If you have not completed a Grant and Tuition Assistance application, click on “Create a username & password” link under New Account (NOTE: If you are/were enrolled at a partner school and your information is still the same, use the same log-in as a NEW USER. Then select MKCHS as the school. This will roll-over a small portion of your existing information.) Continue to step 4.
- Sign In with the Username and Password you created when applying for financial assistance
- Verify your student’s information
After set up is complete, the Business Office with input the tuition rate that has been verified using your tax return information and then complete your FACTS enrollment process.
Please visit Important Dates for more information regarding deadlines for tuition assistance application and enrollment.