Thank you for your interest in a career with Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School. Open positions include:
Principal- Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School, a co-ed Diocesan School serving Southeast Texas with a current enrollment of approximately 390 students from grades 9 through 12, seeks qualified candidates for the position of Principal.
Fully accredited through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED), Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School was established in 1895 by the Dominican Sisters and offers cultural diversity, spiritual and personal development, and a strong college preparation in a loving and nurturing environment. The school is the only high school in the Diocese of Beaumont and serves as a feeder school for four Catholic and one Episcopal School in the area.
Specifically, we are looking for a visionary with a proven history of success in Catholic education, spiritual and community leadership, well-versed in the oversight and leadership of robust and rigorous curriculum, and a collaborative leader with a deep understanding of what makes Catholic education special.
- An actively practicing Catholic in good standing with a commitment to ongoing formation in spiritual leadership.
- Master’s degree with 18 credit hours in educational administration and supervision courses
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, as well as demonstrated ability at working with multiple constituencies in the school community, including a school board.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following special skills and abilities:
- Experience in both development and public relations.
- Curriculum expertise and instructional leadership.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with strategic and/or long range planning.
- Budgeting and financial management experience.
- Familiarity with physical plant operations.
- Proficiency with technology.
To be considered for the position, please submit a detailed résumé, a cover letter, and a minimum of three professional references to the following:
Principal Search Committee
c/o Diocese of Beaumont Human Resources Director
PO Box 3948
Beaumont TX 77704-3948
Part-Time School Bus Driver – Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School seeks part-time school bus drivers. Class B Commercial Driver License with Passenger and School Bus endorsements required. Must pass criminal and driving background checks. Bus driving experience preferred. For an application or for more information email email@example.com.