Looking back over our year despite the challenges of Tropical Storm Imelda and COVID-19, we are grateful for the many blessings we have shared with you and our students!
- Freshman Orientation
- Jump Start
- Lamar Dual Credit
- Peer Counselor Activities
- Grade Level Retreats
- Fall & Spring Schoolwide Guidance Assemblies
- Report Card Nights
- Fall & Spring College Fairs
- Suicide Prevention Activities
- Counseling Advisory Board Meetings
- Parent Awareness Symposium
- FAFSA Lunch-N-Learn for Senior Parents
- Individual Scheduling Conferences
- Career Expo Field Trip
- Red Ribbon Week
- 8th Grade Recruitment Day
- Youth Leadership Southeast Texas
- Alumni Panel
- Counselor Parent Meetings/Naviance Training
- Catholic Schools Week
- National School Counseling Week
- Open House
- Pre-AP & AP Testing
- Graduation is almost here!
As your counselors, we take pride in providing exceptional service to enhance your child’s experience at MKCHS. We enjoy collaborating with you, our staff, our alumni, and other stakeholders to ensure that we are meeting your needs. We are open to new ideas, so please contact us anytime that we can be of assistance to you and your son or daughter.
Please log into Naviance and check our Counseling Page on the school website to keep up with what is happening in our Counseling Department. We will mail out instructions with report cards later this month to help you plan for next year. For juniors, we encourage you to keep up with the timeline in the College Prep Handbook. Your college applications will be opening later this summer so you can get a head start.
We are extremely proud of our MKCHS Class of 2020 who have experienced such loss during the cancellation and modification of so many activities this spring. We hope you will be able to rise above the circumstances of this pandemic to reflect, to bond, and to grow in knowledge, faith, and love.
God Bless & Take Care,
Mrs. Wulf & Mrs. Clayton